Why Risksmart ?
Risksmart provide two distinct service offerings; third party administration services under delegated authorities for insurers, and under deductible claims management for insureds.
Our team is comprised of both qualified lawyers and insurance specialists who are highly experienced, ensuring that our service is founded on professionalism and expert knowledge.
We are focused on minimising the lifespan of claims and ensuring that claim management fees and defence costs are monitored. Risksmart resolves disputes in accordance with our client’s instructions or under an agreed delegated authority.
Risksmart consistently delivers the following benefits to our clients:
- Overall cost saving through proactive claims management by engaging in structured settlement negotiations.
- Strategic collaboration between our clients and stakeholders.
- The use of sophisticated database systems to store and preserve evidence relating to incidents and claims.
- Clients develop a sophisticated risk profile to assist negotiating favourable terms with Insurers at premium renewals.
Areas of Service
Our service is based on professionalism and knowledge for the following risk classes:
- Professional Indemnity
- Construction and Contract Works
- Public and Products Liability
- Industrial Special Risks
- Residential and Commercial Strata
- Residential and Commercial Landlord
- Employment Practices Liability
Risksmart have built a strong global client base. Our clientele operate in a number of sectors including retail, real estate, asset management, building and construction, professional cleaning services, and government. Some key clients across these sectors include:
- Global grocery retailers
- Global whitegoods product suppliers
- National cleaning contractors with a retail and commercial presence
- Certain Underwriters of Lloyds of London
- AXA XL
- Allied World Assurance Company
- CHU Underwriting Agencies
- Chubb Insurance Company of Australia
- Longitude Insurance